We value our clients above all else, so we understand that achieving your dream project regardless of how big or small it may be, is very important. We maintain a simple, clean and efficient working procedure, while maintaining a personal touch. Ensuring you not only get exactly what you want during your time with us but enjoy the journey.
- Listen to clients ideas and designs
- Measure the space
- Obtain all specs and requirements to produce an estimate
- Produce a project estimate
- Gives our client a good indication of cost to see if we are an option for them.
- Go forward without commitment to designing
Moving forward and designing
- Draw 3D designs
- Provide sample of materials and finishes
- Start getting other trades involved to provide accurate quotation
- Answer all the questions
- This may take 1,2 or even 3 meeting(s) to get all the details in place.
- Produce the final project quotation. 9 time out of 10 this is the same as the estimate
Job confirmation and Dates
- After confirmation a date for fitting will be set
- Trades will be booked ready
- Materials selected and ordered
- Job will be sent to the workshop team to begin production
- Materials arrive and are quality controlled/selected
- Craftsmen begin work
- Client can visit at any point to view their kitchen/project coming together
- After assembly the kitchen will go through our multi spray process to get a very high finish
- We fit everything ourselves, no subcontracting
- We coordinate all other trades and project manage
Finishing and warranty
- Complete all snagging
- Finalise and handover to the client
- We return after 2-3 weeks to check over everything
- We schedule in a visit for a final check in 6 months.
- Always contactable after this point if something needs sorting.